Come see why Prague is called the “City of a Thousand Spires”. Whether it is strolling through Old Town waiting for the hourly show from the famous astronomical clock, watching the local artists on Charles Bridge, or taking in the views from Prague Castle, Prague feels like you are stepping back in time.
Enjoy a Trek Travel exclusive tour of the city with our favorite local guide, getting to know the secrets of Prague. Your tour will focus on famous architecture, hidden streets, and a firsthand account of Prague under Communist rule. You’ll also be filled in on the local arts and music scene, both of which you will see heavily influencing the city.
Spend the rest of your time in Prague exploring independently using your Prague card, with free public transport, free bus tour, and free and discounted admission to several of Prague’s top attractions, including the Jewish museum, Prague Castle and more.
- 2 Nights Accommodation at a 4 star property in Old Town Prague
- 1 Trek Travel exclusive city walking tour with local guide
- 3 day Prague card for exploring the city independently
- List of hand-picked restaurant recommendations
- Option to add on travel assistance for flights and rail tickets for an additional fee.
Gratuities for your guides are not included and are at your own expense and at your discretion
How to get there
Choose the Prague add-on package before or after your Prague to Vienna trip package.
Suggested Area Attractions:
- Charles Bridge
- Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock
- The Church of Our Lady before Tyn
- Prague Castle
- Malá Strana district
- Wenceslas Square
- Old Jewish Cemetary
- Dancing House
- Petrin Tower
Read through our Add On Package FAQs for more information.