- 10+ Guests Price as advertised*
- 8-9 Guests +$500 per person to trip price*
- 6-7 Guests +$1,000 per person to trip price*
- 4-5 Guests +$1,500 per person to trip price*
- 2-3 Guests +$2,500 per person to trip price*
Dates & Prices
The earlier you book, the greater the rewards
Lake Champlain Jetty
Approximately 20 miles with 640 feet of climbing
Green Mountain Inn
Lunch | Social Hour | Dinner
Stagecoach Loop with Weeks Hill
Approximately 24 miles with 1,700 feet of climbing
Stagecoach Loop Direct
Approximately 20 miles with 1,200 feet of climbing
Stagecoach Loop with Garfield Road
Approximately 33 miles with 2,500 feet of climbing
Green Mountain Inn
Breakfast | Lunch
Richmond to Stowe
Approximately 26 miles with 1,450 feet of climbing
Richmond to North Duxbury
Approximately 8 miles with 190 feet of climbing
Richmond to Stowe with Stowe Recreation Path
Approximately 37 miles with 1,800 feet of climbing
Green Mountain Inn
Breakfast | Social Hour | Dinner
Green Mountain Inn
Breakfast | Kid's Dinner
Lake Elmore Loop
Approximately 29 miles with 1700 feet of climbing
Randolph Road to Morrisville
Approximately 7 miles with 100 feet of climbing
Hike to Elmore Mountain Fire Tower
Approximately 3.4 miles with 1,450 feet of climbing
Green Mountain Inn
Breakfast | Lunch | Social Hour | Dinner
Von Trapp Loop
Approximately 14 miles with 1,200 feet of climbing
Gold Brook Bridge Loop
Approximately 8 miles with 900 feet of climbing
Green Mountain Inn
How to Get There
FLY INTO:Burlington International Airport (BTV)
MEETING TIME:10:00 AM
FLY OUT OF:Burlington International Airport (BTV)
DEPARTING TIME:2:00 PM
We suggest that you arrive at least one day prior to the trip start, which will enable you to adjust to the time zone and minimize the risk of missing the trip start due to flight-related delays
We recommend that you fly into Burlington International Airport (BTV). From the airport, you can call or hail a taxi to take you downtown. It is approximately 4 miles from the airport to the meeting location in downtown Burlington and a taxi ride should take about 10-15 minutes and cost $20-$25.
Your Trek Travel guides will meet you at 10:00 AM in front of the ECHO Leahy Center (1 College St., Burlington, VT 05401) on the first day of the trip. We'll kick things off with lunch and sail on Lake Champlain. After the sail, we'll change clothes and go for our first ride. Please have your first day’s riding gear handy and separate from your other luggage to facilitate the bike fitting and ride.
If you will be late for the pick-up or are going to miss it altogether, please inform your guides. You will receive an email a week before the trip start with their names and contact details. If you cannot reach them, please call our first hotel, Green Mountain Inn (802-253-7301), and leave a message with your expected arrival time and contact details. A taxi from Burlington to the first night’s hotel is available from Green Cab for approximately $95 plus gratuity. Call 802-864-2424 to make arrangements.View our pre hotel recommendations
You will say farewell to your guides at 12:00 PM at the Hilton Burlington or Burlington International Airport (BTV). Please do not schedule a flight out of Burlington International Airport before 2:00 PM on the last day of the trip to allow plenty of time for any unforeseen delays.View our post hotel recommendations
Every moment of a Trek Travel bike trip has more than you could have ever dreamed. More romance. More scenery. More choice. It's the little additions to every Trek Travel cycling vacation that make it truly special. And that’s how we help you create more memories.
Trek Domane SL 7
Trek’s latest innovation has led to the best bike on the road—a light weight, stable and technologically advanced machine to make even the hardest roads seem easy. Ride confidently, comfortably and longer in the most beautiful destinations around the world. Upgrade your bike with carbon wheels for only $200. Learn More
Trek Electric-Assist XM700+
It’s lightweight and equipped with an adjustable pedal-assist motor that helps riders of all skill levels stay together, play together and make some great memories together. Included at no additional cost, these bikes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, so reserve yours when you book today. Learn More
Trek 7.6 FX Hybrid
is also available on
- 5 nights of accommodation at handpicked hotels
- Two experienced guides to provide local knowledge, support, and camaraderie
- Daily route support with both guides and our support van
- Daily breakfast, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Social hour of drinks and hors d’oeuvres on your first and last night of the trip
- Ride a Trek Domane SL 7, Trek’s newest Electric-Assist, or a Trek 7.6 FX Hybrid. For the kids, the use of a Trek Superfly 20 or 24.
- Three daily route options
- Snacks and drinks for each day’s ride
- Trek Travel Bontrager RL cycling jersey or Trek Travel t-shirt
- Trek Travel water bottles to keep
- Each bike is equipped with a Garmin Edge 1030 GPS computer, flat pack, front and rear Bontrager Flare R lights, a Bontrager saddle and pedals of your choice
- All gratuities for drivers, local experts and hospitality staff
- All luggage transfers and transportation during your trip
- A personalized photobook of your trip
- Entrance fees for all activities, private tours and events
- Trek Domane SL 7 carbon road bike with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting or Trek 7.6 FX Hybrid bike to use. For the kids, the use of a Trek Superfly 20 or 24.
- Trek Electric Assist XM700+ also available in a limited quantity to use
- Trek Travel Bontrager RL cycling jersey or t-shirt
- Trek Travel water bottles
- Shimano clipless road pedals, Shimano clipless mountain pedals, caged or flat pedals
- Bontrager helmet and saddle to use
- Bontrager front and rear Flare R lights
- Flat pack
- Upgrade your bike to include carbon wheels (+$200)
- Coupon valued up to $500 off a new Trek Bicycle. Your coupon will be delivered via email prior to your trip.
- You may bring your own pedals and saddle on the trip. Your guides will install your gear on the first day during your bike fit.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare and transportation to and from the trip pick-up/drop-off locations
- Lodging before and after the trip
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Optional activities not scheduled by Trek Travel
- On select trips some meals are not included. On these trips, Trek Travel invites you to explore the local cuisine at your leisure.
Rider Level: 2 - Recreational
See itinerary for specific daily ride distances and elevation options. On all of our vacations, Trek Travel strives to find quiet, paved secondary roads or bike paths to experience a region; busy roads are avoided as much as possible. Our itineraries are an approximation of our trips. Trek Travel strives to offer every guest a vacation of a lifetime on every trip. At times routes, hotels, activities, etc. listed here may change at the discretion of the trip designer or guides to improve the trip experience.
Averages and totals are calculated from our Today’s Ride options.
Planning For Your Trip
Packing and Weather
During the months of July and August, expect daytime temperatures in the mid 70s and nighttime lows in the low 50s. Layers are always recommended, as you can expect cool mornings all season. Rain is also a distinct possibility in Vermont any time of year, so check the forecast in the days prior to your departure and always bring your rain gear, just in case. Packing List
Before and After Your Trip
Before & After: Burlington, Vermont
Burlington is a vibrant and beautiful college town on Lake Champlain, with a great variety of leisure and outdoor adventure activities at your fingertips. Not to be missed are the shopping and dining opportunities along Church Street, Burlington’s pedestrian mall. Rent a kayak or sailboat and set out to enjoy Lake Champlain from Burlington Harbor. Stop in for a visit to the Science Center: ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, which is located on the Burlington waterfront next to the Trek Travel meeting and departing location. Or visit the Shelburne Museum, one of the finest museums in New England, highlighting the history and the culture of the region, or maybe stop by the Magic Hat Brewery and sample one of their many exceptional seasonal brews. We recommend the following accommodations for your pre and post-trip hotel:
Why Trek Travel
Our unrivaled selection of Trek Bikes sets the bar for quality and comfort. From the all-new, ultra smooth Trek Domane SL 7, to the new Trek Electric-Assist XM700+ and the comfortable Trek 7.6 FX Hybrid, to our numerous upgrade options, you deserve the best ride on your vacation.
Our guides are trained to make your trip magical. They aren't just experts in riding; they're trained in delivering uncompromising service in ways you won't believe. We know that it's the unexpected surprises that make a trip magical. That's why our guides pride themselves on anticipating your needs before you ask.
Your Day. You Decide.
Our vacations are built to deliver the ultimate in flexibility, from extreme relaxers to hard-core roadies. You pick your mileage, itinerary and experiences. We take care of the rest.