With Custom Trips, the sky is the limit. Whether you’re exploring a new part of the world or throwing the birthday party of the decade, bespoke vacations let you travel your way and turn your dreams into reality. Our Private Trip Coordinator, Bryna, shares some of her most memorable from 2017.
1. Munich to Salzburg
Because who doesn’t love riding across the border? This trip was the perfect Bavarian holiday spent wandering through charming villages, across expansive alpine views and over mountainous roads from Munich, Germany all the way to Salzburg, Austria in a week’s time.
- • Picturesque cycling through the majestic Alps, crystal blue lakes and rolling hills carpeted in wildflowers
- • Michelin-starred cuisine, Bavarian beers and local Austrian wines
- • Luxury accommodations like this!
- • Pedaling across an international border
2. Cross Country France
In one word: unforgettable. This custom trip offered guests the opportunity to ride across France, while enjoying the stunning landscapes, sights and quintessential French cuisine. The best part? This trip ended with a bang. A huge birthday celebration where a whole new group of friends joined for the main event. In order to accomadate everyone, we put together a few “trip packages” for those that traveled the full trip, those that were coming only for the party, and for those joining the party but also wanted a couple nights of accommodation to explore the region. One of my favorite things about Custom Trips is seeing a group of friends come together, whether it be for a fun-filled getaway or a special occasion, and this trip was the epitome of that.
- • Private wine and chocolate tasting
- • Visiting a local truffle farm and enjoying a special truffle lunch
- • Multiple Michelin-starred meals
- • Birthday celebration complete with champagne, music, a dance floor and some killer dance moves at the beautiful Hotel Le Cep
We believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle, and nothing gets us more excited than when the bicycle takes us to a new corner of the world. Custom Quebec was fresh territory for us, and we can now say, “There’s only one Quebec City.” The cycling, sites and myriad of activities are second to none.
- • Cycling the Isle-aux Coudres
- • Hiking in the Charlevoix Unesco World Biosphere Reserve
- • Kayaking on the grand St-Lawrence river, a river and estuary which runs from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Ocean
- • Private, guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage site, the Historic District of Old Quebec
Did you know we do corporate trips? Custom Texas was just one of a few company trips we designed this year. What we loved about this one in particular was that it was 100% multisport. While Trek Travel is known for cycling, we love all things active! This trip was based out of one hotel in Austin and included kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, swimming, a boat cruise and an unforgettable farm-to-table dinner because you have to fuel up! There was even an option for mountain biking. Talk about having it all!
So the moral of the story is, throw a dart at the map. We’ll take care of the rest!
Plan your dream custom vacation