Starting in 2023, we’re adding two new Trek bikes into our fleet: the Trek Domane SL 7 and the Domane+ SLR 7 Electric Road Bike. Learn more about why we think these bikes are going to take you to bigger and better places next year.
Watch the all-new Domane SL 7
DISCOVER THE NEW DOMANE SL 7 ROAD BIKE AND DOMANE+ SLR 7 ELECTRIC ASSIST ROAD BIKE
DOMANE SL 7
The new Trek Domane SL 7 raises the bar to deliver incredible endurance road bike comfort without sacrificing performance and features highly responsive disc brakes and electronic shifting. This new bike is lighter than ever before, and carbon wheels come standard on every bike. The road-smoothing IsoSpeed technology lets you ride as long as you want with less fatigue. This sleek bike will be available on select North American and European bike tours starting in 2023 and is included in your trip price. See trip pages for details.
DOMANE+ SLR 7 ELECTRIC ASSIST
With a groundbreaking ratio of ultra-lightweight design and high-speed assist, Domane+ SLR 7 has everything you love in a road bike, with the extra boost to take you farther than ever before. This performance e-road bike will help you fly up challenging climbs, hang with the fast group, and venture further on your cycling vacation. It is a great fit for strong riders who want to tackle most terrain on their own but could use a little help in tough spots. The Domane+ SLR 7 is available as an upgrade starting at $400 on select trips. Pricing is based on trip length.
Three Features We Love: Domane SL 7
1. Updated tube shaping, and a newly integrated cockpit improves aerodynamics making the new Domane SL 7 is the lightest Domane disc ever.
2. New Internal downtube storage is the perfect place to store some gear for a full day of adventure.
3. Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 TLR Disc Carbon Road Wheels now come standard on the new Domane. With better handling and less vibration, the best ride is built right into the bike.
Three Features we Love: Domane+ SLR 7
1. The Domane+ SLR 7 doesn’t look, sound, fit, or feel like an electric bike. It’s a true road bike experience with a powerful boost yet surprisingly light.
2. This bike has a max assist of up to 28 MPH (15 MPH in Europe), with a 360-watt/hour battery that can take riders around 60-miles in Eco mode.
3. It’s remarkably light – weighing in at just around 27 pounds thanks to a lightweight frame design and compact e-system.
Watch the all-new Domane+ SLR 7
Can’t wait to ride these bikes? Check out our brand new trips in 2023 and experience the cycling vacation of a lifetime with the best bikes in the business.