- 10+ Guests Price as advertised*
- 8-9 Guests +$500 per person to trip price*
- 6-7 Guests +$1,000 per person to trip price*
- 4-5 Guests +$1,500 per person to trip price*
- 2-3 Guests +$2,500 per person to trip price*
Yangon, Pindaya Caves and Inle Lake
Myanmar's rich cultural heritage owes much to Buddhism and its neighbors India and Thailand.Historically, Burmese art and literature were based on Buddhist or Hindu cosmology. More recently, British colonial rule and westernization have had impacts on other aspects of Burmese life. Dramatic theater plays a central role in the society, and just about any celebration is a good excuse for a pwe (show). The renowned pagodas and festivals throughout the country draw international visitors, but it is truly the warmth of the people you meet pedaling through the villages that are the highlight of this country.