Riders Spend More.
Let Trek Travel help you create more opportunity for your customers to ride in new and exciting destinations, all around the world.
*Cross Country, Custom, Special Edition and Discover trips are excluded from earning commission
“Before trips, people tend to spend $800-$2,000 on new gear like shorts and jerseys. Then, customers tend to upgrade their rides after coming back from trips where they’ve gotten to use the latest Trek models. We probably sell one to two bikes a month to people using Trek Travel coupons.”
-Lee Neatherly, Co-Owner of Bike Barn, in SNEWS Outdoor article
Customers want experiences, and you can differentiate your store by promoting Trek Travel. Your customers will shop at your store before their trip and long after. The below list includes strategies used by our most successful dealers.
*Trek Travel pays to print and ship coupons and brochures to your store as requested.
• Plan a group trip for your store
• Promote your group trip with an in-person or virtual event
• Distribute Trek Travel coupons with every bike purchase
• Hand out Trek Travel brochures to interested customers
• After their trip, Trek Travel guests receive a coupon for up to $500 off a Trek Bike
• Use our engaging and beautiful digital content on social media, website, and newsletters
Our team of Trek Travel sales representatives are ready to collaborate with you. Our reps will offer suggestions on how to boost your referrals, organize a group trip, train your staff, and make sure you have supplies of coupons and catalogs. We can come and train your staff on all things Trek Travel, and visit your store to host a Trek Travel event for your customers.
Here to help you be successful
Using our stunning and compelling photos, we can help you build an engaging social media message and/or marketing push to promote Trek Travel. We also provide dealers with the following marketing materials:
• Trek Travel coupons to be distributed with the purchase of every bike*
• Trek Travel brochures to engage your customers*
• Current catalogs showcasing world-class riding destinations*
• Order other Trek Travel displays and visual merchandising items on Cornerstone
• Find Trek Travel logos, photos, and sample text on our Dealer Program Marketing Content page
*Trek Travel pays to print and ship coupons, brochures, and catalogs to your store as requested.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, travel companions sharing a room with you are eligible to receive the same discount as you.
Gratuities for your Trek Travel guides are not included in your trip price. Industry standard is 7.5-10% of the non-discounted trip price for the guide team.
WHAT TRIPS CAN I USE MY DISCOUNT ON?
IBDs may NOT earn commission through referring guests to the following trips: Cross Country, Pro Race, Custom, Special Edition, and Discover trips.
IBDs will be paid commission the month after their referred guest travels with us.
Contact Your Dealer Program Representative
Our team of Trek Travel sales representatives are ready to collaborate with you. Our reps will offer suggestions on how to boost your referrals, organize a group trip, train your staff, and make sure you have supplies of coupons and catalogs. We can come and train your staff on all things Trek Travel, and visit your store to host a Trek Travel night for your customers.