Every year, professional cycling races are a display of incredible riding in some of the most beautiful destinations, from the cobbles of Belgium to the epic climbs of Italy. As an Official Tour Operator at Tour de France and Etape du Tour and as the official partner of Trek-Segafredo, our guests get the VIP treatment with unrivaled access. Our pro race trips fill up fast, so whether you want to join us for the Spring Classics, the Tour de France, Strade Bianche, or Pro Race Italy, get your deposits in early.
Please note: Your place will not be confirmed until speaking with a trip consultant.
1. Call or fill out the form below to submit a reservation request.
2. Place a fully refundable deposit to gain first access to the itineraries.
3. We will email you with our full trip itineraries once finalized. For the Tour de France, we will email you the full itineraries prior to making them available to the public. Once you receive our itineraries, you will have limited time to either confirm your reservation(s) with an additional deposit per person, or cancel for a full refund.
4. Once booked, your total deposit is non-refundable. On all Tour de France trips, your final balance will be charged 120 days before your trip starts. For other race tours, your final balance will be charged 90 days before your trip.
5. Get ready for a race experience of a lifetime.
Please note that your initial deposit only reserves the right to have first access to booking our itineraries. It does not guarantee a place on a specific itinerary until you have called and placed your second deposit.
A refundable $1,000 per person deposit gets you early access to our Tour de France itineraries or reserves you one spot on our other race trips. Once you are notified of the trip itinerary, an additional $1,000 deposit is required to confirm your spot. Learn more about our race trip cancellation policy»