Every year, professional cycling races are a display of incredible riding in some of the most beautiful destinations. As an Official Tour Operator at Tour de France and Etape du Tour, our guests get the VIP treatment with unrivaled access. Our pro race trips fill up fast. Will you join us next year?
Please note: You will not be confirmed until speaking with a trip consultant.
1. Call or fill out the form to submit a reservation request.
2. Place a fully refundable deposit to gain first access to the itineraries.
3. We will email you with our full trip itineraries once finalized. For the Tour de France, we will email you the full itineraries prior to making them available to the public. Once you receive our itineraries you will have limited time to either confirm your reservation(s) with an additional deposit per person, or cancel for a full refund.
4. Your total deposit is non-refundable. On all Tour de France trips, your final balance will be charged 120 days before your trip starts. For other race tours, your final balance will be charged 90 days before your trip.
5. Get ready for a race experience of a lifetime.
Please note that your deposit only reserves the right to have first access to booking our itineraries. It does not guarantee a place on a specific itinerary until you have called and placed your second deposit.
A $1,000 per person deposit reserves you one spot on our TDF race trips. Once you are notified of the trip itinerary, an additional $1,000 deposit is required to hold your spot. Learn more about our Tour de France cancellation policy»
Interested in booking the Tour for 2020? See our trips here»
A $750 per person deposit reserves you one spot on our race trips. These trips have our standard cancellation policy»